Nvidia Corp Stock Trading Lower as Rising Treasury Yields Impact Growth Sectors
- Nvidia Corp (NVDA) stock is trading lower on Thursday, following the broader market trend.
- The Invesco QQQ Trust, Series 1 (QQQ) and SPDR S&P 500 (SPY) are also affected by rising Treasury yields.
China Extends Apple Inc iPhone Ban in Sensitive Departments
- China has extended its ban on Apple Inc’s (AAPL) iPhones in sensitive departments, including government-backed agencies and state companies.
- This move is seen as retaliation against U.S. semiconductor technology sanctions and embargoes on companies like Huawei Technologies Co, Ltd.
U.S. Chipmakers Seek Softer China Policy
- Several U.S. chipmakers, including Nvidia, have urged the U.S. government to reconsider its China policy due to their significant exposure to the country.
Huawei Launches Smartphone with Made-in-China Processor
- Huawei Technologies Co, Ltd has launched a smartphone featuring an advanced made-in-China processor.
Asensus Surgical Collaborates with Nvidia to Enhance Intelligent Surgical Unit
- Asensus Surgical, Inc (ASXC) has partnered with Nvidia to accelerate the development of its Intelligent Surgical Unit (ISU).
- The collaboration aims to improve the ISU’s ability to deliver augmented intelligence to surgeons.
- Asensus Surgical will utilize Nvidia tools to enhance the augmented intelligence capabilities of its ISU.
- The ISU, built with Nvidia accelerated computing technology, has been providing real-time augmented intelligent features to surgeons since 2021.
Nvidia’s Stock Performance
- Nvidia Corp’s stock (NVDA) has gained 220% year-to-date.
- The company’s integration of AI technology across multiple industries has contributed to its success.
- On the last check Thursday, NVDA shares traded lower by 3.07% at $456.18.