1. “From market trends to global events, here are 5 crucial factors to stay ahead of before the stock market takes off on Monday – NBC 5 Dallas-Fort Worth”
2. “Be in the know before the opening bell rings: 5 essential insights to navigate the stock market’s Monday hustle – NBC 5 Dallas-Fort Worth”
3. “Before the stock market opens on Monday, arm yourself with these 5 must-know details for a successful trading day – NBC 5 Dallas-Fort Worth”
4. “Get a head start on the stock market this Monday with these 5 key pieces of information you need to be aware of – NBC 5 Dallas-Fort Worth”
5. “Don’t step into the stock market blind – here’s what you should be aware of before Monday’s opening bell, according to NBC 5 Dallas-Fort Worth”
Stock futures fell on Monday as the U.S. 10-year Treasury yield ticked above 5%. This level was last seen in 2007. Earnings reports from tech giants like Alphabet, Amazon, and Meta will be released this week, which will have an impact on the market. Humanitarian aid has started to arrive in Gaza over the weekend, with more shipments expected on Monday. President Joe Biden spoke to Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and assured a continued flow of aid into Gaza. Meanwhile, Chevron announced a $53 billion all-stock deal to acquire Hess, expanding its presence in Guyana’s oil production space. Google is facing another antitrust investigation, this time in Japan, following similar probes in the European Union and the United States. Stay updated on the latest market developments on CNBC Pro.