Disney Stock Closes at Lowest Level Since 2015
By Robbie Whelan, Reporter
Disney stock dropped below $80 early Thursday, finishing just above that level to mark its lowest close almost a decade.
Breaching $80 caught investors’ attention
Given the strength of the company’s theme parks business, Disney’s drop below $80 caught the attention of investors. This is significant because the theme parks business has been a major driver of Disney’s success in recent years.
Shares finish down 0.5% at $80.57
The shares finished today down 0.5% at $80.57, which represented its lowest close since May 16, 2014. This indicates a downward trend in the stock’s performance.
- Disney stock drops below $80
- Lowest close in almost a decade
- Investors concerned about the strength of the theme parks business
- Shares finish down 0.5% at $80.57
- Lowest close since May 16, 2014