How Blockchain Technologies are Changing the Cannabis Industry
This article was originally published on The Fresh Toast and appears here with permission.
The Potential of Blockchain and Cannabis Industries
- The blockchain and cannabis industries are two of the newest and largest markets
- Both industries have faced difficulties in recent years
- Blockchain technology is recovering from high-profile scandals
- The cannabis industry lacks federal progress and faces financial burdens
The Benefits of Utilizing Blockchain in the Cannabis Industry
- Blockchain technology can provide data recording and security tools
- It can help ensure quality control and prevent illegal cannabis sales
- Blockchain-based cryptocurrencies can facilitate cashless transactions
The Future of Blockchain and Cannabis Collaboration
- The legal cannabis industry is expected to exceed $100 billion by 2030
- The blockchain technology market could exceed $130 billion in the same time
- Collaboration between the two industries could be fruitful
The integration of blockchain technology in the cannabis industry has the potential to address various challenges and help both industries reach their full potential. However, navigating appropriate rules and legal liabilities is crucial. Operators should seek legal advice from attorneys experienced in both blockchain and cannabis-related matters.
The Benzinga Cannabis Capital Conference, the place where deals get done, is returning to Chicago this Sept 27-28 for its 17th edition. Get your tickets today before prices increase and secure a spot at the epicenter of cannabis investment and branding.