“Bitcoin Plus (XBC) defies market trends, surging by an impressive 70.13% on Saturday, showcasing its resilience and outperforming other cryptocurrencies.”
Bitcoin Plus (XBC) has been relatively more volatile compared to other cryptocurrencies. So far on Saturday, the digital money has gained 70.13% to $2.15.
InvestorsObserver is giving Bitcoin Plus a 94 Volatility Rank, placing it in the top 6% of cryptos on the market. This high volatility reading is coupled with a low reading on the Risk/Reward Gauge, meaning that the coin has relatively wide price swings and is well protected from price manipulation.
Bitcoin Plus price is currently trading above resistance, with support near $1.04 and resistance at $1.71. This positions Bitcoin Plus out of range and potentially in a volatile position if the rally burns out.
A coin is a cryptocurrency that exists on its own blockchain and is typically used for payments. The specific uses of these payments may vary depending on the cryptocurrency.
Subscribe to our daily morning update newsletter to stay in the know about the need-to-know market news, movements, and more.
– Saturday, October 28, 2023 05:30 PM | InvestorsObserver Analysts
– Saturday, October 28, 2023 04:39 PM | InvestorsObserver Analysts
– Saturday, October 28, 2023 03:19 PM | InvestorsObserver Analysts
– Saturday, October 28, 2023 11:08 AM | InvestorsObserver Analysts
– Saturday, October 28, 2023 10:32 AM | InvestorsObserver Analysts